SkylerGurl05

Lactose Intolerance And Possibly Gluten Intolerance To!,

Rate this topic

Hi everyone, I just signed up and was reading a few post and had some few questions! I'm lactose intolerance and I found this out last year with out the diagnose of a doctor, I can not have any milk, for example mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, but I can have cheese, yogurt.. But recently about a week ago I've been having stomach pains, bloating and dirreah (sp?) after eating food mostly, breads, pasta.. I went to the doctor Wednesday they told me it just might be a stomach bug... But I'm thinking I have gluten intolerance.. What do u guys think? Can you be lactose intolerance and then come down with gluten intolerance? I'm hoping to go back and get tested.. But my stomach is in so much pain right now is there anything I can do to help it? I haven't ate any food since 230 pm and now its 10:00 pm. Please help if u can!!

Thank you guys!!

Could be Celiac too??? Keep in mind that Bread has dairy in it and most processed foods have it too...

It is certainly possible to have an intolerance to multiple things (gluten, dairy, soy, corn, etc). One or more of them may mask or hide the symptoms of the others. When I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease, I felt much better for a couple weeks after removing gluten. Then I started to feel worse and some symptoms started to return. Eventually I figured out that I really was intolerant of Casein (the cow's milk protein). I removed that and the same thing happened. Better for a while, then worse. Removed Soy, and voila! So all three were already present, but they had some symptom overlap that was causing confusion for my body.

• Upvote 1