WinterSong

Uh-Oh - Roaming Christmas Dinner

Rate this topic

Okay, so I'm going over to my boyfriend's house for Christmas. I had a great plan for dinner - bring my own stuffing supplies and cook whatever vegetables and meat seperately in parchment paper. I'd bring gluten-free cookies and chocolate for dessert for everyone. However, I just learned that his family tradiationally does a roaming dinner with their friends in the area (so they go to one place for appetizers, another home for the main course, another for dessert).

Hmmm.....any ideas? I'm assuming I'm just going to have to bring my own food with me everywhere and hope it doesn't look too awkward.... :unsure:

I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, and I am beyond ecstatic and grateful to be spending the holidays with them. I just hope I won't have to explain Celiac a dozen times to people who ask. I don't want his family to think it's a major issue when it's really something that I can manage just fine.

I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, and I am beyond ecstatic and grateful to be spending the holidays with them. I just hope I won't have to explain Celiac a dozen times to people who ask. I don't want his family to think it's a major issue when it's really something that I can manage just fine.

Typically, people are so buzzed at those things they can't see past their noses.

I am sure you'll handle it very well!

LOL! That's probably true! ;)