Di2011

An End To My Craziness

Rate this topic

Not sure that anyone wants to hear this but I just can't help myself..

Tonight I have shaved my legs and under-arms for the first time in six months. I'm kinda excited. Probably a girl thing:) All the hell of head to ankle bumps and INSANE itching I can now see will have an end.

I'm not sure what my mental health would have been like without this forum so to *everyone* I thank you. It has been a godsend.

I still have some time to go yet but without everyones support and having a place to post some crazy nutcase posts I'm not sure where I'd be today.

Hooray for you! That's wonderful news to hear. Doubly wonderful since I'm walking the same road behind you. It gives me hope. After a night spent tossing & turning trying not to scratch it is refreshing to get up this morning & see your post.

Yes, the support found here makes a huge difference in keeping one's sanity.

Hooray for you! That's wonderful news to hear. Doubly wonderful since I'm walking the same road behind you. It gives me hope. After a night spent tossing & turning trying not to scratch it is refreshing to get up this morning & see your post.

Yes, the support found here makes a huge difference in keeping one's sanity.

yup me too, never could figure out why I would break out there,now Iknow if I eat gluten that is the first place I itch,,we are all headed the right way,,yahhhhh

Great news. I really sympathize with anyone who suffers from DH. The itching must be maddening. Horray for smooth legs!! :D

Well, you go, girl! Hooray for you!

Anything we do to regain some semblance of "normalcy" after being ill, in pain, itchy, broken out or having blistery skin that peeled off (yup, my scalp peeled for a year before DX :huh: & I lost a lot of hair) is a step in the right direction.

My good friend with DH suffers so much, that poor babe. I had horrible itching, SEVERE burning & red skin (clothing was painful at one point), red bumps and some oozey red scalp sores that not were not technically DH (I do not think anyway).

But it was nothing like the pain you guys with DH have, I am sure. I feel for you. :(

Hope you continue to improve. :)

Wonderful! Glad you are seeing some improvement. I so totally agree, this site has saved my life. Keep getting better.