Metoo

Ditching Dairy?

Rate this topic

I am feeling so much better on week 4 of being gluten-free! However this week I am starting to notice that meals with milk, chocolate or cheese are upsetting my stomach - rumbly, sour, gassy, feeling like I am getting sick.

I am hopeful this is a short term dairy problem (I can't imagine having to give up dairy too :( ). How long should I give dairy up for to see if I just need a short term vacation from it?

I am feeling so much better on week 4 of being gluten-free! However this week I am starting to notice that meals with milk, chocolate or cheese are upsetting my stomach - rumbly, sour, gassy, feeling like I am getting sick.

I am hopeful this is a short term dairy problem (I can't imagine having to give up dairy too :( ). How long should I give dairy up for to see if I just need a short term vacation from it?

I have read alot of people that are gluten sensetive are also dairy sensitive,, this is true for me and my son, he has a bigger problem,,does ok on aged cheese, and some goat milk, sorry that is just us.Debbie