Rick-O-Shay

The Gluten Connection

Rate this topic

I actually learned what I know about celiac/gluten sensitivity through a book called, "The Gluten Connection" by Shari Lieberman. Excellent resource! I highly recommend it. A lot of health food books get my "quack" sense tingling, but not this one. Not only does she go over symptoms and problems, but things to avoid, what you can eat, receipts, and explains the effects on your body. I got it at my library. I just thought I would share it.

I actually learned what I know about celiac/gluten sensitivity through a book called, "The Gluten Connection" by Shari Lieberman. Excellent resource! I highly recommend it. A lot of health food books get my "quack" sense tingling, but not this one. Not only does she go over symptoms and problems, but things to avoid, what you can eat, receipts, and explains the effects on your body. I got it at my library. I just thought I would share it.

Oh, and another really interesting section in the book is how to test for gluten intolerance. There are many tests, however, many of the tests are poor tests. This lady suggests how to get the most accurate tests.