GFreeMO

Soy Cc Question

Rate this topic

I don't tolerate soy very well. With that said, I have a deep fryer that I bought specifically for frying Ore Ida french fries. I can no longer eat that brand b/c they have soy so I have been making my own with potatoes and canola oil. The fryer has had soybean soybean oil from the Ore Ida fries in it.

Now if this had had gluten in it, I would throw it away but since it was only Ore Ida fries and canola oil, is this still ok to use? Would the entire thing be soy CC now? I did scrub it all out with hot soapy water.

Thanks!

I don't tolerate soy very well. With that said, I have a deep fryer that I bought specifically for frying Ore Ida french fries. I can no longer eat that brand b/c they have soy so I have been making my own with potatoes and canola oil. The fryer has had soybean soybean oil from the Ore Ida fries in it.

Now if this had had gluten in it, I would throw it away but since it was only Ore Ida fries and canola oil, is this still ok to use? Would the entire thing be soy CC now? I did scrub it all out with hot soapy water.

Thanks!

Since you washed it well with hot soapy water I think it should be fine.

Thats what I was thinking too. Thank you!

I can't tolerate soy either. So far, just washing things really well (like you have already done) seems to work fine.