dain.sorensen

Old Dutch Arriba Nacho Cheese Tortillas (Canada)

Rate this topic

It seems as if everytime I eat these I get phlemgy as if I am having a reaction. Any idea what is in these that could be making me react? They are gluten free, but I do not know if they are Soy free. It does not say Soy in the ingredients. It has dairy in it, but I do not react to dairy. In Canada, do companies have to declare Soy in the ingredients of their prodcuts? They do have MSG...

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

I am not familiar with these ones but I would guess at the dairy. I can't tolerate things "nacho" - chip flavors tend to have concentrated milk ingredients. That would make me phlegmy and my sinuses would flare up, probably give me a good headache.

I don't know this brand. I have been having problems with gluten-free snack chips or crackers with the cheesy flavors on the. I don't have a problem with dairy or soy or MSG but something upsets my stomach. I have gotten just dried cheese powder and it doesn't bother me.

For me, I'll just avoid flavored chips & crackers. :(

If anyone knows if soy has to be declared in ingredients in Canada, please let me know.

If anyone knows if soy has to be declared in ingredients in Canada, please let me know.

You might want to start a new thread as we do have quite a few folks from Canada that may know.