Scott Adams

Sunday Night Supper: Saying Goodbye to Gluten, Gradually - Patch.com

Rate this topic

Sunday Night Supper: Saying Goodbye to Gluten, Gradually

Patch.com

My mother and my cousin's daughter both have Celiac disease. My nephew and another cousin have type 1 diabetes. A study published by the New England Journal of Medicine shows that the two diseases are genetically linked. ...

View the full article

The recipe for the "Pretzel chicken" is screwed up and missing directions as to what is actually done with the pretzels.

Some of the ingredients would not have been gluten free on the second recipe when it was described as to how the original dish was made spicier when the leftovers were cooked again. :unsure:

The article is another one of those which makes it sound like all gluten intolerants can eat some gluten.... place in the category, another one of those who messes it up for the rest of us <_<

I hate the way articles like this make it sound like you have to eat bland, plain food. The recipes don't reflect that, but the writing does. Just once I'd like to see someone say "I eat just like before, with a few ingredient .

I don't see why the recipes would not have been gluten-free, unless the condiments weren't. The author doesn't talk about reading labels and selection, but that's boring and tedious and not her focus, I think. It is an important part of gluten-free cooking, though.