MANDOPICKER7

Feet- Toes Hurt When I Eat Wheat Flour

Rate this topic

What a strange Reaction. Do you have Celiacs?

Why are you eating wheat flour? Weren't you diagnosed with Celiac?

Strange question for a gluten free/ wheat free site..

If you are celiac or gluten intolerant just stop eating wheat.

If you are neither of the above but you find wheat bothers your toes , same outcome stop eating the poison.....

My son gets bone and joint pain from it, often involving his toes.

I'm doing a gluten challenge and have noticed my stiff hands and big toe pain has come back. I'm not sure if it's the gluten or something else, though.

According to some other posts this person does have celiac.

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:24 PM

I have celiac and had for a while just found out last year My problem is my feet twitch and keep me up, i put a heat pad on feet to help,i try to stay on the diet, is there any relief from that,any thing you can take?

You need to be gluten free and not cheet. You very well may not get the relief you are wanting as long as you are consuming gluten.

When I get CC'd I can get bone, joint, and muscle pain. I haven't found anything that helps. Though when it makes my carple tunnel flare, I use a brace and ice my wrists.

i wonder if they make something to take, to help that

Yes, they do.

There are many gluten-free foods that will likely help. :)

Strange question for a gluten free/ wheat free site..

If you are celiac or gluten intolerant just stop eating wheat.

If you are neither of the above but you find wheat bothers your toes , same outcome stop eating the poison.....

I Meant when i accidentally eat something with wheat in it,

I've been having lots of issues with my feet the past 2-3 months and I'm hoping hoping hoping that it may be related to gluten. I'm gluten-free 9 days now...

mandopicker7

Thanks for letting us know you do have a real gluten problem... It was hard to be sure with the first post...gluten effects everyone in different ways.. In ten years I've been glutened once, yes, it is hard being so careful & never letting your guard down but to remain 100% is the price we pay for good health.. works for me...

I always have a stash of gluten-free goodies everywhere I go so I'm not tempted to stop at a fast food joint. Every party I attend I take gluten-free food, I don't let this disease win , I control it so it doesn't raise its nasty head & put me down... You be in control.........

Prior to being gluten free, by the end of the day, my feet used to hurt and get this burning sensation. My lower back also used to be so stiff in the morning I had to roll out of bed because I could not sit up. Gluten free 2mo now.

I Meant when i accidentally eat something with wheat in it,

I get pain in my bones also when glutened. For me it usually hits the knees,ankles and hands which were the areas where my arthritis was the worst on gluten. I think it has something to do with inflammation and for me plain asprin helps the most.

I try to stay gluten free,but once in awhile I get in something I didn't know had guiten in it,and hard to get to sleep with feet bothering me.

Have you tried an epson salts foot bath... along with the asprin...I have constant pain in my back from a tear in my spinal column from an accident. I on some days can't move very well & I take a soak in the epson salts & it takes the edge off...heat makes me swell more so I have also used ice...

Foot massage?