BeFree

Singles With Food Allergies

Rate this topic

Just saw this advertised up there on the banner this morning, anyone used this? Is it....reputable? Looks like there's some cool people on there but I don't know. If not this one, can anyone recommend another singles site or group that might be better?

I've looked on it recently but I cannot seem to find anyone in my area. I live in east central Illinois, but even when I look in the Chicago area, only 1 match appears! I don't know if it's just a very unknown site or whether no one uses it, but I wasn't impressed. It's frustrating because I think something like that could be very valuable, but maybe I just need to wait longer for more people to register or something.

My experience was very much like CoolClimates. I signed up only to discover there is no one, not ONE, for MANY miles any any direction. Guess I'll just wait and hope, but I'm rather "mature" to wait for too long. LOL :D

Haven't checked out any online dating sites but they should start with a preview of what it might be like to date someone with food sensitivities.

• Upvote 1

I think she should go gluten free at least to see if it helps :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe she never really liked him ??!!

OMG mommida!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been signed up with SWFA for awhile but haven't been on the site in about a year. Not a lot of people in my area. Once more get on there, maybe it'll be better. It's a great idea. It probably needs some heavier marketing to draw folks in.

I am happily married 20 years. My husband said I HAD to see this video. When I saw the posting about dating and food allergies, I couldn't resist posting it.

I wish you the best of luck in your search for love. Start looking for a friend first, and remember, "You can't fix stupid."

LMBO!!!!!!!! That video is HYSTERICAL!!!