samie

Don't Know Whats Wrong

Rate this topic

The past couple weeks I have been having a problem. I keep getting exhausted and out of breath. Sometimes i will go up the stairs to check on my kids or just clean a room and i will feel that way and have to take a break. Like this moring i sweeped and mop the dinning room and hallway and had to take a break. I am just wodering what it could be. I know it could be low iron cause i have had problems with that on and off for at least 10 years. I want to make a docters appointment but dont have a car at the moment and i would have to wait till hubby gets home cause he is a truck driver. I also have had low potassuim and low vitamin b12 before.

The past couple weeks I have been having a problem. I keep getting exhausted and out of breath. Sometimes i will go up the stairs to check on my kids or just clean a room and i will feel that way and have to take a break. Like this moring i sweeped and mop the dinning room and hallway and had to take a break. I am just wodering what it could be. I know it could be low iron cause i have had problems with that on and off for at least 10 years. I want to make a docters appointment but dont have a car at the moment and i would have to wait till hubby gets home cause he is a truck driver. I also have had low potassuim and low vitamin b12 before.

I felt like that with low Vitamin D. I felt horrible.

I agree low Vit D or maybe iron. Take some VIt D & a slow release iron tabs & when you get to the Dr. have those levels chkd.

If you can get some bloodwork done, you might very well have your answer. I would especially note the D, iron and B12.

Make sure you have your ferritin checked too!