freeatlast

Nestle's Toll House Chocolate Chips

Rate this topic

I found a link last Dec. that said they were gluten free. Hopefully, that is still true.

http://thesavvyceliac.com/2010/12/13/5-kid-friendly-gluten-free-foods-that-dont-taste-gluten-free/

The office manager at school is making fondue for the staff Christmas party to dip strawberries, etc., and I am looking forward to having dessert with everyone else. Another teacher and I are both gluten-free, and the entire meal will be naturally gluten-free. We were both relieved and happy with such great planning. 99 percent of the time we don't get to eat with everyone else when something is brought in for the staff.

I just bought some and don't see any offending ingredients. How wonderful that you'll have a gluten-free Christmas party!

I just had a bag of the dark chocolate chips...the ingredients were good and none of the 4 of us that are gluten free had a problem with them. Enjoy your party, sounds like it will be a nice time:)

Thanks Sylvia and Alex! It will be nice to be able to eat something and enjoy the party like "normal" people, lol.

I know you asked about Nestle choc chips... Just a reminder that the Nestle butterscotch chips are not gluten-free.....

I ate some in gluten-free chocolate chip cookies last week and was fine. Enjoy your meal. The fondue is making my mouth water :)

I ate some in gluten-free chocolate chip cookies last week and was fine. Enjoy your meal. The fondue is making my mouth water :)

:)