ScarlettsMommy

I Just Made The Most Awesome Fried Chicken Ever

Rate this topic

Used drumsticks and ground up some corn chex and bobs red mill rice flour added season all and old bay and fried in the frying pan. IT WAS DELICIOUS. Just sharing =0)

Used drumsticks and ground up some corn chex and bobs red mill rice flour added season all and old bay and fried in the frying pan. IT WAS DELICIOUS. Just sharing =0)

Yum! Send me the left- overs! I like cold fried chicken!

Sounds good! My guess is that you could use corn flour too in place of the Corn Chex.

Yay for you! I knew you could find yummy things to make! I love fried chicken! You can also find crushed, gluten-free cornflake crumbs for chicken and I have a really great recipe for chicken thighs stuffed with cheese and baked in crushed taco chips that I would be happy to share.

I love the gluten-free corn chex. I crushed them and used them on my homemade green bean casserole at Thanksgiving. Everyone loved it.

Shortly after I was diagnosed, my youngest daughter, who was 12 at the time said, "Mom, I'm sorry that you are sick, but in a way it is good because now we eat really great things that we probably never would have tried if you didn't have Celiac.

It is easy to think that this illness closes doors when in reality it opens terrific new horizons. I am proud of you!

Does Scarlett eat fried chicken yet? I'll bet she loves it too!