Rate this topic

I was diagnosed with Celiacs disease 2 years ago and have that completely under control. I even had an upper endoscopy done this summer and the docs said it looks great. In August I found out I was intolerant to fructose and have done a pretty good job at getting a handle on that as well. I did a lactose test and hydrogen breath test and those both came back negative. However, eating still sucks. I still get indigestion after eat, I get migraines, bloating often, and just recently I went a whole week where I threw up after everytime I ate. I went three days on aliquid diet and was able to eat food again but still had constant stomach pain. I am only 22 and no doctors seems to be able to tell me what is wrong! HELP!!!!!!!

I am interested in this as well. My brother has many of the same issues as you, but he also is lactose intolerance.

One thing you may want to look at is gastroparesis. My SIL has this. She would throw up after she ate. I believe it has to do with how fast the stomach empties. She has to take a pill before she eats.