Lilychic

Palmer Peppermint Patties

Rate this topic

Are Palmer Peppermint Patties gluten-free? I can't find any information about it. I found the ingredients and one of the ingredients says "artificial flavors".

Personally if "artificial flavors" are the only questionable ingredient, I'd eat them.

I have to agree with Sylvia. Artificial flavors just don't contain gluten that I know of.

richard

Thank you. I am just really frightened of being glutened. I have been trying to be gluten free for 6 months and have had issues with a few things unknowingly.

Thank you. I am just really frightened of being glutened. I have been trying to be gluten free for 6 months and have had issues with a few things unknowingly.

None of us want to be glutened...but we will recover. As long as you're careful in the foods you select, there may still be times you feel "off". I could never pinpoint what was bothering me and figure it just takes a long while to heal. And I still have issues occasionally even though I've been gluten-free since April, 2010, and have a good handle on my diet.

That said, I think the greatest risk I take in life is getting behind the wheel of my car and even though I'm driving carefully, is the other guy sober, speeding, texting, etc? I am very careful of the foods I select but don't want to be paranoid about it.