krych

Gluten Free Yogi Teas

Rate this topic

I recently tried the Chai Rooibus yogi tea. The next day I started feeling some symptoms and this is the only thing that has changed in my diet. I am wondering if anyone else has tried it or knows of what yogi teas are gluten free. Thanx!

I recently tried the Chai Rooibus yogi tea. The next day I started feeling some symptoms and this is the only thing that has changed in my diet. I am wondering if anyone else has tried it or knows of what yogi teas are gluten free. Thanx!

I drink the Yogi Chai Rooibus almost every day. I am VERY sensitive to gluten and also have diagnosed allergies to dairy, soy, egg, cane sugar, vanilla and nutmeg. So I know that Chai Rooibus doesn't contain any of those ingredients. Perhaps you're allergic or sensitive to something else in that tea. (You could be allergic to almost anything as my list suggests.) Or maybe something else you consumed about the same time you drank the tea could have affected you.

I also drink it daily without any problems.

As far as telling which ones are gluten free, I've found that Yogi teas are fine as long as they don't contain a blatantly glutenous ingredient. In other words, they won't hide it. I've seen of their teas that have barley extract (or barley something...can't remember).