CarolinaKip

Honey Baked Ham

Rate this topic

I've been searching the forum to see if the hams and turkeys are now gluten free. I went to their site and will call. I didn't find out any info for my state.

I know we all react differently, but I wanted to know if anyone has eaten these rescently? My family will have both the ham and turkey for an upcoming dinner. I was planning to bring my own complete meal, but thought to find out if they are gluten-free and soy free.

Thanks!

Yes, they are. I just had one over Christmas. I would call your local store to double check though.

I've been searching the forum to see if the hams and turkeys are now gluten free. I went to their site and will call. I didn't find out any info for my state.

I know we all react differently, but I wanted to know if anyone has eaten these rescently? My family will have both the ham and turkey for an upcoming dinner. I was planning to bring my own complete meal, but thought to find out if they are gluten-free and soy free.

Thanks!

http://www.honeybakedonline.com/HBOnline%5CaboutHB%5Cfaq.asp?Ref=29043995:6130402&MIDS=527:-1:0

Gluten free, yes.

• Upvote 1

If you would go to the companies website you would see this:

What are the ingredients and nutritional information used on your Whole Roasted & Smoked Turkeys?

Nutritional Information can be accessed through the Turkey Product Page. Please note: You are now free to enjoy any of our signature meats (HoneyBaked Ham, Sliced & Glazed Turkey, Hickory Boneless Ham) without wheat gluten!

I would worry about the person preparing it at the house & cc issues.

If you would go to the companies website you would see this:

What are the ingredients and nutritional information used on your Whole Roasted & Smoked Turkeys?

Nutritional Information can be accessed through the Turkey Product Page. Please note: You are now free to enjoy any of our signature meats (HoneyBaked Ham, Sliced & Glazed Turkey, Hickory Boneless Ham) without wheat gluten!

I would worry about the person preparing it at the house & cc issues.

My sister in GA is bringing both to NC, but not sure what location. I'll have to find out. It will be prepared at my older sister house. She has done a good job keeping the turkey at Thanksgiving gluten-free by using gluten-free bisquick in her baking bag. She has also cooked me a gluten-free egg dish and I did ok. I will still prepare me something and ask a lot of questions or give my sis advice.

thanks for the links etc!