Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monklady123

Omg! Kinnickkinnick Pizza Crusts!

Where have these been all my gluten free life? My pizza was actually edible! lol... Compared to, say, the Amy's frozen thing I had a few weeks ago. gag...

I found them at my new Trader Joe's, in case anyone else is looking. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Glad you found something you like! I personally do not like them at all but I found that grilling them produced a far better flavour and texture. I prefer to make my own. But it is a good thing that we all do not like the same thing! :P

Did you know that Boston Pizza gets their crusts from Kinnickinnik?

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

I usually make my own crust, but when I'm feeling lazy, I like to use the O'Doughs crusts. They come in a box of 4 crusts, with 4 littles packages of sauce.

I like the Kinnikinnick crusts too. In fact I had one for lunch yesterday. Mmmmmmm, pizza.

I get a box of 4 for $8 while the Udi's ones are $8 for 2. So I haven't tried the Udi's.

Sara

Busy mom to 3 great kids (4, 8 and 18)

Gluten free since April 6, 2011 ~ Also sensitive to coconut, coffee and food dyes

Joint pain, mouth sores, back and neck pain, migraines, stomach pain, chronic fatigue, ADD and depression are all gone.
Wishing I had been diagnosed before celiac robbed me of the cartilage in my toes and the 3 babies we lost to miscarriages.

POPPI , UDI'S COST $5.29 FOR 2 HOWEVER IT GOES ON SALE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR $4.49 THEN I USE $1 coupon

Not up here on a small island in Canada. No coupons, no sales and much higher prices than anywhere else. :(

Sara

Busy mom to 3 great kids (4, 8 and 18)

Gluten free since April 6, 2011 ~ Also sensitive to coconut, coffee and food dyes

Joint pain, mouth sores, back and neck pain, migraines, stomach pain, chronic fatigue, ADD and depression are all gone.
Wishing I had been diagnosed before celiac robbed me of the cartilage in my toes and the 3 babies we lost to miscarriages.

I liked these crusts but my grocery store charges like $11 bucks for them. For that, I'll just make my own!

Kroger had them (don't know where you live) for $8 and there were four individual crusts for a decent-sized personal pizza.

We prefer the Udi's to the Kinnikinnick . . . but in all cases, I recommend the pizza pan that has the holes in the bottom. It really helps crispen up the crust. Otherwise, I think the center is kind of soggy.

Janet

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

animal0028.gif