Monklady123

Omg! Kinnickkinnick Pizza Crusts!

Rate this topic

Where have these been all my gluten free life? My pizza was actually edible! lol... Compared to, say, the Amy's frozen thing I had a few weeks ago. gag...

I found them at my new Trader Joe's, in case anyone else is looking. :)

Be careful with Amy's! They claim to be gluten free but I haven't seen one product that doesn't say their food is processed in a plant where wheat is used! Glad you found a good pizza! Yay!

my kids & I did not like kinnkinnnick crusts. We get udi's. Different strokes for different folks.

Glad you found something you like! I personally do not like them at all but I found that grilling them produced a far better flavour and texture. I prefer to make my own. But it is a good thing that we all do not like the same thing! :P

Did you know that Boston Pizza gets their crusts from Kinnickinnik?

I liked these crusts but my grocery store charges like $11 bucks for them. For that, I'll just make my own!

I usually make my own crust, but when I'm feeling lazy, I like to use the O'Doughs crusts. They come in a box of 4 crusts, with 4 littles packages of sauce.

I like the Kinnikinnick crusts too. In fact I had one for lunch yesterday. Mmmmmmm, pizza.

I get a box of 4 for $8 while the Udi's ones are $8 for 2. So I haven't tried the Udi's.

POPPI , UDI'S COST $5.29 FOR 2 HOWEVER IT GOES ON SALE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR $4.49 THEN I USE $1 coupon

POPPI , UDI'S COST $5.29 FOR 2 HOWEVER IT GOES ON SALE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR $4.49 THEN I USE $1 coupon

Not up here on a small island in Canada. No coupons, no sales and much higher prices than anywhere else. :(

well then move to the states! :lol:

I haven't seen that brand near us...the only one we found was Schar, which did taste pretty good, but it is $10.49 for 2 8 inch crusts :huh:

I liked these crusts but my grocery store charges like $11 bucks for them. For that, I'll just make my own!

Kroger had them (don't know where you live) for $8 and there were four individual crusts for a decent-sized personal pizza.

We prefer the Udi's to the Kinnikinnick . . . but in all cases, I recommend the pizza pan that has the holes in the bottom. It really helps crispen up the crust. Otherwise, I think the center is kind of soggy.