Googles

First Time Severely Glutened

Rate this topic

Since I went gluten free I have never knowingly eaten gluten. I've only gotten exposed to gluten through cc, until Sunday. I ate something the family I work with offered me. They have never before given me something that would make me sick. It was my fault because I forgot to ask what type of chocolate to make it. But OMG. I have been so sick. I thought it was bad with cc. But this is 1000x worse. I hate my life.

Since I went gluten free I have never knowingly eaten gluten. I've only gotten exposed to gluten through cc, until Sunday. I ate something the family I work with offered me. They have never before given me something that would make me sick. It was my fault because I forgot to ask what type of chocolate to make it. But OMG. I have been so sick. I thought it was bad with cc. But this is 1000x worse. I hate my life.

I'm so sorry : ( Hope you get to feeling better soon. I normally take an epsom salt bath and drink lots of water to try to detox my body. I takes me a good week to get everything back to normal. Hang in there, I know it sucks!

Sorry! I always have activated charcoal tabs at the house just in case. They definately are not the fix but they do help get past the systoms the first week. Take care of yourself!