kaity

How Much Does Your Celiac Toddler Weigh

Rate this topic

hello, sorry if this bothers any of you, but i just want to know how bad is my son, he was 20 pounds when he went to his 9 month check up, and remained the same weight till he was 28 months, now at 36 months he weighs 28 pounds how much did and does your toddler weigh and can anyone please post pictures before and after their child going gluten free????

hello, sorry if this bothers any of you, but i just want to know how bad is my son, he was 20 pounds when he went to his 9 month check up, and remained the same weight till he was 28 months, now at 36 months he weighs 28 pounds how much did and does your toddler weigh and can anyone please post pictures before and after their child going gluten free????

I don't have pictures, but my daughter was short and skinny except for a huge belly before going gluten free. Here is her weight progress from birth til now...

At birth she was 8 lbs 8 oz, 20 1/2 in long

2 weeks...8 lbs 1 oz, 20 1/2 in long

1 month...8 lbs 7 oz, 20 1/2 in long

2 months...9 lbs 3 oz, 20 1/2 in long

4 months...9 lbs 3 oz, 20 1/2 in long

6 months...9 lbs 5 oz, 20 1/2 in long

9 months...12 lbs 10 oz, 22 in long

12 months...12 lbs 10 oz, 22 in long

15 months...17 lbs 5 oz, 23 in long

18 months(2 months gluten free)...19 lbs 2 oz, 25 in long

22 months (6 months gluten free)...25 lbs 1 oz, 30 in long

25 months (9 months gluten free)...25 lbs 4 oz, 31 in long

birth 2.88 kg

3 months. 5.65 kg

6 months 6.74kg

9 months 7.5 kg

12 months 8.1 kg

24 months 11.9 kg

27 months 11.4

30 months 12.5

32 months 12.9

36 months 12.5

37 months 12.9

her belly measured round the belly button pre gluten free 56cm , after gluten free 44 cm

I'll try and figure out how to post pictures because the pictures say it all

her weight is kind of up and down but she has some nerve issues in her bowel, and she has a few food phobias just now, she feels better and is scared everything is going to hurt her

My son was 23.8lbs at 28 months and wearing 18m shirts 24m pants (fully tightened adjustable waist band). After gluten free for 1 month he is visibly taller and "thicker". He has not been weighed yet since going Gluten Free January 6 2012. His belly isn't swollen and hanging out. He's is becoming much proportionate. HUGE DIFFERENCE!

my son was

16.8 lbs at 6 months also he was 28 inches

16 lbs at 9 months and still 28 inches

16 lbs at 13 months and still 28 inches

at that point the doctors finally took me seriously. We had a positive celiac blood test and and chose not to do the scope.

We went gluten free-he gained quickly and grew about an inch in a month I dont remember the exact weight number though.

by 2 years old he was 32 lbs and now at 3.5 he is 38 lbs.

I have a 4 year old boy that weighs 26# and a 2 year old girl that weighs 23#. My daughter has never had gluten, our household was gluten-free when she was born. My son (the 4 year old) was diagnosed at 16 months and has yet to get on the growth chart. He wears 2T clothing for the most part, jeans are usually short. If I can find 3T jeans with an adjustable waistband, it has to be pulled all the way in.

This sounds like my daughter. She is 16 months and 21 lbs (barely) and has consistently runny/ diarrhea stools

My son was 21lbs at 19 months when we started down the Celiac path. At 8.5yrs he is 48lbs.

My daughter is 18 lb. at 15 month, not diagnosed yet though. Waiting for results now...