Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jk6060842

Sweet Baby Ray's Bbq Sauce

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Sauces that contain Carmel coloring sometimes contain Gluten.

Does anyone know for sure if Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce is Gluten-Free??

Thanks!!

ALL of SBR's are gluten free and the best of all. :D Carmel coloring is not consider a gluten concern...just an old myth.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

In the U.S. and Canada caramel color is safe...and so is Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. :)

Sylvia

Positive Celiac Blood Panel - Dec., 2009

Endoscopy with Positive Biopsy - April 9, 2010

Gluten Free - April 9, 2010

Sweet Baby Ray's contains soy, last time I checked, that may or may not be a concern of your's. It is gluten-free though.

Positive improvement from elimination diet. Mother dx'd by Mayo Clinic in late 1980s. Negative blood tests and Upper & Lower GI biopsy. Parathyroidectomy 12/09. Recurring high calcium level 4/10. Gluten-free 4/10. Soy & Dairy Free 6/10. Corn free 7/10. Grain free except rice 8/10. Legume free 6/11. Fighting the battle of the battle within myself, and I'm going to win!

As of 2/12, tolerating dairy, corn, legumes and some soy, but I limit soy to tamari sauce or modest soy additives. Won't ever try quinoa again!

Discoid Lupus from skin biopsy 2011, discovered 2/12 when picking up medical records. Systemic Lupus Dx 6/12. Shingles 10/12.

It's really time for the US to implement labeling that identifies allergens - like the rest of the developed world!

Sweet Baby Ray's contains soy, last time I checked, that may or may not be a concern of your's. It is gluten-free though.

The OP requested a gluten free status....one step at a time. :)

To explain.. some people, after being gluten free for a considerable time, find that they have other intolerances. If you're new to the diet, it should not be a concern until gluten safely removed from your diet for some time. Many people have no issues with soy.

Lisa

It's really time for the US to implement labeling that identifies allergens - like the rest of the developed world!

Yes, I wish!

Lisa