mommyto2kids

Do You Think The Vitamin Centrum Silver And Unison Are Safe?

Rate this topic

I called each one and they said gluten is not added but no garantees because it is not tested at the end? So are they safe for a sensitive celiac? Thanks.

If they're not specifically saying they're gluten-free, I'd skip it and go with something that is labeled gluten-free. You could also try the search term 'centrum silver gluten free' or something similar on the search on this site and/or your favorite search engine and see if anything comes up from others who have or haven't tried them?

I have been taking centrum because their website claims that none of their vitamins do not contain gluten. I felt much better for the first few days. I was finally not accidentally eating the wrong thing and the vitamin stopped me from being tired all the time. Now I am getting pains in my stomach again even though I am eating properly. I am wondering if this is the Centrum. Has anyone contacted them recently about gluten? Maybe their forumla has changed and they do not contain it or maybe their website can claim this because they dont ADD it. This is all so confusing. I thought about Celiact but I can't afford almost $40/mth

I have been taking centrum because their website claims that none of their vitamins do not contain gluten. I felt much better for the first few days. I was finally not accidentally eating the wrong thing and the vitamin stopped me from being tired all the time. Now I am getting pains in my stomach again even though I am eating properly. I am wondering if this is the Centrum. Has anyone contacted them recently about gluten? Maybe their forumla has changed and they do not contain it or maybe their website can claim this because they dont ADD it. This is all so confusing. I thought about Celiact but I can't afford almost $40/mth

Sorry, it may be typos, but I found your post a bit confusing so I'll clarify. This is the statement taken from Centrums's website under FAQs. It appears they are gluten-free. This is the usual CYA statement for a company that does not test for gluten and doesnt want to make a legal claim to gluten-free without that testing.

"Q: Do Centrum

I called each one and they said gluten is not added but no garantees because it is not tested at the end? So are they safe for a sensitive celiac? Thanks.

Read what Karen posted from their website and then consider ...."not tested at the end".