eborzecki

Cosmetics

Rate this topic

I never thought this would make a difference, but every since I started using gluten free hair products my hair not only look fuller, they are not falling out anymore. YAY!!! After loosing over 60% of my hair this is awesome.

I am having acne problems as well, and decided to switch my cosmetics to gluten free, I am looking for eye liners, mascara, and foundation and wanted to see if anyone know of any that are gluten free.

I have tried contacting companies but have learned that unless you provide them with a specific item they won't tell you much, and the ones I have can't be guaranteed gluten free.

I would really appreciate any insight on this.

I use Dermalogica treatment foundation. I contacted them and they sent me a list of their products that were gluten free. They are a skincare company so the treatment foundation is the only make-up they do.

For eye-liners and mascara, I use an on-line company,e.l.f cosmetics, who list the ingredients of each product. I think they only ship to UK and Italy though.

I have found Almay and Lancome work well. I too had bad acne for years and have always have to be careful what I put on my face and these do not bother my skin. I use Noxema as a daily face wash.

What shampoo do you use?

I use whole foods 365 lavender for normal and oily hair. I use their the same conditioner 365 lavender. Its only 2.99$ a bottle and I am so glad I found it. No more hair falling out :)