Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heidi g.

Im Starting To Get P/o

If you suspect fructose, you may want to cut out brown rice, brown rice pasta, and baked goods with brown rice flour. Even though it doesn't have fructose or fructans in it, a lot of people with fructose malabsorption can't eat it. It gives me terrible stomach pain that starts two days after I eat it. (I get C, so it takes a couple of days for my GI tract to show the symptoms of a food reaction.)

Did your stomach ever have spasms? I've woken up with my stomach lurching like I'm throwing up but I'm not. Or I have woken up swallowing a little bit of vomit. Its horrible

Not my stomach. I was having intestinal spasms though. I wasn't swallowing I was breathing it in. I would wake up from a sound sleep choking and unable to breathe from stomach contents I was breathing in.

Thanks guys. I been making homemade chicken and rice soup and I seem to feel better the next day. But anything other than rice and steamed vegetables and salad seem to make me feel horrible. I know I can't tolerate soy and dairy that well or eggs. Can people be intolerant to sugar? Candy and sweets make me feel really bad too.

Sugar is bad.

Stick to the simple homemade chicken/lamb/beef & veg soups etc until you need.

After 10 months I still can not do "bagels" or other processed foods, even chocolate.

Be patient and persistent.

Ok thanks guys. It makes me feel better to know that I have can try and fix it with your suggestions rather than just sitting her and suffering without a clue. I think stress has alot to do with it too.

I really think it's corn because I just went to the movie theatre and ate some of their popcorn and now I feel extremely sick to my stomach and bloated in my intestines. I just get up and clean or do something to try and take my mind off it :/ horrible. But bright side, i found a premade, frozen gluten free pizza at whole foods i can't wait to buy when i feel better!