Rate this topic

My daughter and I discovered these at a local grocery store recently. The are like a gluten free 'lunchable' and they are amazing! There are about six different gluten free varieties and a couple of toxic ones to boot and I've tried every gluten-free one that they have. They are incredible. Low in calories..fairly nutritious and flavorful and way cooler that the original lunchables. Our favorite is the turkey pepperoni and crackers version. Each box has an entre like turkey pepperoni, asiago cheese spread, multi-grain crackers, mixed dried fruit and a Roca candy for dessert. You can google for the different varieties and even order them online. A little more expensive that lunchables, but totally worth it. Also, each box includes interesting facts and a soduko puzzle inside. Take that, Oscar Meyer!

Go Picinics have helped us so much and they are great! - I see many threads here of people asking what to bring on flights/through airports and this has been a perfect solution for us when we are traveling! I also leave one in my car when the weather isn't too warm - a few weeks ago, I went to a restaurant and didn't feel comfortable eating so I ate it when I got in the car after - it wasn't the same as being served a meal with everyone else, but I didn't get glutened and I wasn't hungry = success!