Rate this topic

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good B12 (preferrably sublingual) that is dairy free, soy free, gluten-free, corn free, yeast free, etc.? All of the brands I'm finding have lactose in them. Thanks! :)

Also, feel free to recommend a good multi-vitamin as well (free of gluten, dairy, soy, yeast, corn, etc.) I'm having a hard time deciding on the best one for a good price.

Thanks!

hi! I take Nature's Bounty B-12 vitamins that I got from my Rite-Aid. It clearly lists the following "No Artificial Color or Flavor, No preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish and Sodium Free"

I use Source Naturals, methylcobalamin (B12). It says contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.

I started with the 5 mg and now take the 1mg.

I can't help on the multi - mine is free of gluten, dairy and soy, but doesn't say anything about corn.

I use Source Naturals, methylcobalamin (B12). It says contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.

I started with the 5 mg and now take the 1mg.

I can't help on the multi - mine is free of gluten, dairy and soy, but doesn't say anything about corn.

Thanks! What multi do you use?

Thanks! What multi do you use?

Jenny, do you use the source naturals bilingual cherry flavored or the tablets? I'd like to order it, but I want to make sure I order the right one. Thanks!

I second the Source Naturals methylcobalamin sublingual B12 tablet. It has worked very well for me. It is cherry flavored. Most other brands of sublingual tablets seem to be acidic to the point of irritating the insides of my mouth.

Some people seem to be confused by the term "sublingual", thinking it means the product must be a liquid, but it simply means it is placed under the tongue.

The multi I use is by Solgar. It is the Formula V VM-75. I use the iron free because I don't need the iron anymore, but they have one that also includes the iron. This one is free of yeast, wheat, soy, gluten and dairy products and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.

As Rice Guy mentioned, I also use the cherry flavored sublinguals. In fact, I think Rice Guy was the person that recommended them years ago and that is why I chose them. I take two of them, but you have to figure out what works for you.

You may be able to get them at your health food store. I have a great health food store near me that is actually knowledgeable. They offer supplements at a discount and will order anything I want if they do not carry it.

The multi I use is by Solgar. It is the Formula V VM-75. I use the iron free because I don't need the iron anymore, but they have one that also includes the iron. This one is free of yeast, wheat, soy, gluten and dairy products and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.

As Rice Guy mentioned, I also use the cherry flavored sublinguals. In fact, I think Rice Guy was the person that recommended them years ago and that is why I chose them. I take two of them, but you have to figure out what works for you.

You may be able to get them at your health food store. I have a great health food store near me that is actually knowledgeable. They offer supplements at a discount and will order anything I want if they do not carry it.

Great! Thanks!