MindytheOrganist

What's Up With Kinnikinnik?

Rate this topic

The stores here in my area have been out of the pie crusts for quite some time. The Nutritionists in these stores are telling me they are ordering them, but they have been on back order for some time, something about a "manufacturing issue."

Geez, they should have anticipated the overwhelming response to their pie crusts! I have one left in my freezer and I'm holding onto it!

The stores here in my area have been out of the pie crusts for quite some time. The Nutritionists in these stores are telling me they are ordering them, but they have been on back order for some time, something about a "manufacturing issue."

Geez, they should have anticipated the overwhelming response to their pie crusts! I have one left in my freezer and I'm holding onto it!

Frozen pie crusts? I haven't seen those. I have noticed Kinnikinnick being a bit hit and miss with their distribution. Have you tried ordering online from their website? I like to put a big order in with them every few months and it arrives at the door still frozen.

I just checked on the site and they don't ship the pie crusts because they are unbaked and therefore too perishable for shipping.

While I was there I ordered $100 worth of stuff. Kids will be exited to see the Graham Crackers and I'll hide the donuts in the back of the freezer.

I really like their pizza crusts and I am ridiculously excited that they have THIN CRUST now! :D

Thanks for the info on their not shipping the pie crusts. Husband really liked them - said it did not taste/feel any different from regular pie crust. I really hope that can get their distribution issues straightened out.

I'm lucky that our local grocery stores are very good about having a good variety of gluten-free products. Most of them have complete aisles dedicated to gluten-free stuff.

Kinnikinnik Gramham Crackers are great they hold up well as a crust for Cheesecake (use less butter in the mixture).

If you need a good pie crust and you have a Whole Foods near by. They are wonderful. Flaky and buttery, have only use for Quiche. They are not doughy, I have cooked on the lower shelf half the time and then moved up the other half. Have you get your old favorite back soon.