joyjoy

Another Chapstick Thread

Rate this topic

ok so I gather from the threads I've read that Chapstick may not be gluten free??

my bf loves cherry Chapstick

Chapstick does not contain any gluten, but the manufacturer (like most mainstream manufacturers) does not test for possible contamination. That is about as good as it gets for most consumer products.

I use it without trouble on occasion. My wife goes through it like crazy, especially in the winter.

I don't know, but I've sifted through some threads here where people have said they won't use it anymore?

I don't know, but I've sifted through some threads here where people have said they won't use it anymore?

It is a free world. People can do what they want. Some people get scared when the company won't make a gluten-free claim for legal reasons. I am not one of those people. In more than eleven years, I have yet to have a problem.

While we try to do our best and catch inaccurate information, it's not always possible. Some posts are old and are no longer accurate. And some people are inaccurate. :huh:

If you have any doubt, always contact the manufacturer direction. Chapstick is closed for the evening, but a phone number is on the link that I posted. :)