SarahJimMarcy

Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread

Rate this topic

I live in Minnesota. At Byerly's, they were sampling a delicious bread I'd never seen before. It's Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White bread, made mostly with brown rice flower and 4 grams of fiber. It's really good!

I live in Minnesota. At Byerly's, they were sampling a delicious bread I'd never seen before. It's Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White bread, made mostly with brown rice flower and 4 grams of fiber. It's really good!

Aside from homemade gluten-free bread, Canyon is the best gluten-free bread on the market. It is certified gluten-free, from a dedicated facility and safe for most Celiacs to consume. Try the San Juan 7 grain....delicious!

They also make a roesmary foccacia bread that is incredibly good. My local health food store had it one time, but they have not been able to get it again. Supplier says warehouse is out. They will call me as soon as it comes in.

Do you have any problem getting the other kinds made by Canyon Bakehouse? I wonder if they have been overwhelmed by unexpected success.

I have seen only the Mountain White and a Cinnamon. The San Juan seven grain and the rosemary foccacia sound delicious. I think I'll request them and see if the store can accommodate!