jasonD2

Puerto Rico

Rate this topic

i have to travel to Puerto Rico for 4 days for a company meeting. im concerned about how i will handle the food situation. seems like everything is breaded and deep fried down there. any suggestions? not sure where i will be but i imagine in or around San Juan

many thanks

i have to travel to Puerto Rico for 4 days for a company meeting. im concerned about how i will handle the food situation. seems like everything is breaded and deep fried down there. any suggestions? not sure where i will be but i imagine in or around San Juan

many thanks

http://www.glutenfreeregistry.com/gluten-free-international-search.do?country=PR

I happen to be sitting in old San Juan now and was really hoping there was a restaurant on the list. Jason2d this is my second trip to PR since diagnosis(so I'm no expert). I just need to make it through basically two days as I am going on a cruise. I have not found a restaurant in old San Juan where I stay, but I have found b&b/hotel with a full kitchen. La Terraza hotel san juan. It gives me more control of my food. At the very least you have a microwave. I hall food with me (including some paper bowls and plastic eating utensils to mitigate cc issues). I'm still new to traveling with celiac, but I'll be damned if I let it stop me. Good luck. And do share if you find some places to eat.