madiva87

Rolls Or Muffins - Turned Out Great!

Rate this topic

I don't know where I picked up this recipe so I apologize for not giving due credit but I tweaked and they were great!

1 1/2 cup Rice Flour

1 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese (I used food processor)

2 tsp baking powder

1/2 tsp salt

2 tsp sugar

1/2 tsp onion powder

1 egg (I used egg beaters)

1 cup milk

Preheat oven to 400

Mix first 5 ingredients

Add egg and milk.

I used stand mixer to combine. I also used mini loaf pans (9 in mine). Bake for about 12 min.

The first one came out and I ate it warm with butter....so good! I sliced the rest in half length wise and will use to make small sandwiches with ham and cheese. You could also put these in a muffin pan and serve with butter as a dinner roll.

The next time I'm going to try onion flakes or rosemary. I definitely recommend these...enjoy!

I don't know where I picked up this recipe so I apologize for not giving due credit but I tweaked and they were great!

1 1/2 cup Rice Flour

1 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese (I used food processor)

2 tsp baking powder

1/2 tsp salt

2 tsp sugar

1/2 tsp onion powder

1 egg (I used egg beaters)

1 cup milk

Preheat oven to 400

Mix first 5 ingredients

Add egg and milk.

I used stand mixer to combine. I also used mini loaf pans (9 in mine). Bake for about 12 min.

The first one came out and I ate it warm with butter....so good! I sliced the rest in half length wise and will use to make small sandwiches with ham and cheese. You could also put these in a muffin pan and serve with butter as a dinner roll.

The next time I'm going to try onion flakes or rosemary. I definitely recommend these...enjoy!

These sound really good. I may have to try them this week, my hubby misses rolls.