josh052980

A Warning About Simply Cranberry Juice

Rate this topic

**FAIR WARNING: I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM COCA-COLA ABOUT THIS STUFF YET, SO I COULD BE WRONG, BUT I AM HAVING A REACTION, AND THIS WAS THE ONLY NEW THING I'VE ATE IN THE PAST DAY.

I bought some of this shopping this past week, and guess what? It seems to have glutened me. Unlike the other "Simply" products, and I didn't notice this before purchasing, the ingredients aren't "Cranberry Juice" and that's it. It's got a bunch of other crap in it, one of those things being "artificial flavors". I can't think of anything else that I ate yesterday that would have got me, but this seems to be the culprit. I'm gonna email Coca-Cola, as they distribute this brand and ask them, but I'm thinking it's NOT gluten free at this point in time.

**FAIR WARNING: I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM COCA-COLA ABOUT THIS STUFF YET, SO I COULD BE WRONG, BUT I AM HAVING A REACTION, AND THIS WAS THE ONLY NEW THING I'VE ATE IN THE PAST DAY.

I bought some of this shopping this past week, and guess what? It seems to have glutened me. Unlike the other "Simply" products, and I didn't notice this before purchasing, the ingredients aren't "Cranberry Juice" and that's it. It's got a bunch of other crap in it, one of those things being "artificial flavors". I can't think of anything else that I ate yesterday that would have got me, but this seems to be the culprit. I'm gonna email Coca-Cola, as they distribute this brand and ask them, but I'm thinking it's NOT gluten free at this point in time.

Hey Josh.

http://simplyorangejuice.com/?WT.srch=2

The ingredients do not indicate any gluten. Wheat must be listed and I don't think that malt/barley or rye would be in this product. But, please post your response. :)

I am not doubting you had a reaction of some kind, but I doubt it is from gluten in the juice, Josh.

I am thinking that maybe, like me, you are discovering that "artificial flavors and colors" may be causing you grief.

Hope you feel better soon.