krystynycole

Vitamin D And Magnesium For Sensitive Stomachs

Rate this topic

Hi all. So I recently have run into several people who have out of no where told me about vitamin D3 helping with auto immune disorders and also healing guts--something I feel I'm struggling with. Also I read that people with celiac can below on magnesium causing leg spasms. This is the only thing about my health not improving. I assumed it was just a weird quirk I'd always have until I read about it. (Everything is connected to the stinking thing!)

At the same time I have a REALLY, REALLY hard time digesting vitamins...even the easy on the tummy kind. The only kind I've ever been able to tolerate outside of my probiotic is the gummy kind. Anyone have any suggestions for super sensitive stomachs for both vitamin d3 and magnesium?

Thanks!!

I don't know about the magnesuim, nothing seems to help my restless legs except Klonapin, requip & cinament and even then not so good. But the Vitaman D3, I just bought it a few days ago, its gummy vitamsns for adults, 2000 iu formula. Its from Vitafusion and I am very very sensitive, but so far so good, plus they taste good. I can eat the whole bottle. Its put out by Northwest Natural Products in Vancouver, WA and made in the USA. Hope this helps a bit.

I will have to look at a health food or vitatim store for the D3 by Vitafusion. I buy that brand for Calcium and Multivitamin and they are wonders for my terrible tummy but have never seen the D3 where I shop, but that's only at Target/Walmart. Thanks!