Blessedby3

Costco Hot Dogs

Rate this topic

Does anyone have current info on whether Coscto's food court hot dogs are gluten-free or not?

Thanks

You will have to find out who makes the hot dogs- I would assume Kirklands but I could be wrong. Once you found out who makes them you can call the company. However I do believe hot dogs for the most part are gluten-free. We like hebrew national, b/c it actually have a little less sodium than other hot dogs & they taste better too . Yeah they are a bit more expensive but when theres a buy 1 get 1 sale I stock up & freeze.

The Costco by me uses Hebrew National hot dogs which they sell in bulk. They are wheat and gluten free. Keep in mind thought that the people behind the count wear gloves which they do not change frequently, they also handle hot dog rolls, pizza, hero rolls, etc.

This topic comes up from time to time. As far as we know, there are no hot dogs currently sold in the US that contain gluten. Nathan's used to, but they changed their formula two or three years ago.

Sabrett hot dogs are Certified gluten-free. Shamless plug: it's partially my doing. My father-in-law is the president of Sabrett and I started bugging him to get the product certified since they were gluten-free already.