Rate this topic

My roommate thoughtfully bought me a box of sees candy for my birthday... He researched and found that most of their candies are gluten free and went to the store and hand picked the ones that they told him were safe. I googled it and found Sees to only list four of their candies as containing gluten, mostly holiday stuff. I was wondering I anyone has experiences with Sees to share? I am just do wary because I've had so many cross contamination issues with other products. Sees candies are so good I'm afraid it may be too good to be true! I dont want to dig in until I feel more confident, I'm pretty sensitive.

I don't know the answer, but I will certainly be watching this post with interest as I loved Sees candy and if it is gluten free then some of those pounds I lost are coming back on I tell ya! ;)

Im interested in this topic too, but in my case its just cause I like them and makes my denist luv me better.

I found out over the holidays that most of Sees candy is indeed gluten-free! Someone bought a box into the office -- they always offer things to me first so no one with gluten hands touch first :) I did a quick internet search and found most of the candy in the box was gluten-free...I was able to pick a few that met all of my dietary restrictions so I made a stop at the local Sees shop to buy some treats for my kids Christmas stockings -- the women working at my local shop where very well educated about all allergies and intolerances.

I grew up with Sees on special occasions and now my kids can have these treats too!

Both my sister and I are sensitive to trace amounts of gluten and we have see's candies every holiday as a treat. We've never had any problems with any of the chocolate, just avoid the packaged ones with the frosting on them. That's the only thing to avoid, everything else is gluten free. You can buy gift certificates at Costco to save money on 1 lb. boxes too.

I read the posts about Sees candy being gluten-free. I'm not a huge candy lover ~~~ lost my sweet tooth somewhere but every once in a while I get a craving especially for dark chocolate. I sure hope their chocolate is as great as you guys say because I just made an order. Pricey. Getting some dark chocolate bars & a 1 lb. assorted box of chocolates. Will be here by the end of the week.

The Sees candy came today! Ohhhhhhhhhh Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Worth every single penny.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I'm a happy girl!