hillary13

Do You Get Really Ornery/cranky/mean

Rate this topic

I feel like that is one of my biggest signs that I've somehow ingested gluten. I just get super mean to my mom and the littlest things set me off. Is anyone else like this?? I've been trying so hard to not have gluten and somehow I got some on accident. Also...any suggestions on what I can do to not lose weight. I'm dropping weight like crazy.....

I feel like that is one of my biggest signs that I've somehow ingested gluten. I just get super mean to my mom and the littlest things set me off. Is anyone else like this?? I've been trying so hard to not have gluten and somehow I got some on accident. Also...any suggestions on what I can do to not lose weight. I'm dropping weight like crazy.....

Yeap. Irritability, anxiety, depression, and even panic attacks. Irritability always comes first for me .. which is how I can tell I got glutened by something. Last time if was nailpolish.

I think that the best thing you can do is eat things that are high on energy but won't damage your health.. Maybe nuts dipped in honey, dark chocolate, avocado salad with lactose free cheese and so on.

Yes. Understanding that helps me to control it. I realize it is the gluten that is making them seem so annoying, or at least making it hard to put up with it. LOL

Yes! My youngest son can't seem to control himself at all when he has been gltuenened. He has mood swings, tempertantrums and obcessive behavior. I get really short and irritable as well. We both are getting over an accidental glutening and the tension is pretty high in our house right now.