Rate this topic

I am a stay at home mom from the akron/canton area in Ohio and I am wanting so bad to get my 2.5yr old son into a play group/support group with kids his age or older. He plays very well and he's a nice boy! I'm slightly new to Gluten Free and I'd like to have other mom's to chat with and get advice from. I'd also like to have a SAFE play date for my son. I would be happy to host play dates in our gluten free home or ,since the weather is warming up, meet at a park or play area. The support group with children's hospital in akron doesn't meet anymore (says the woman for Children;s hospital). Please let me know if there are any mom's out there that from my area and want to start a support group:) thanks -casey

Hi Casey,

I am in the Cleveland area. I would love to get together with other Mom's and kids. As it is now, I can't do the drive as I have a wee baby who hates the car. I would be more than happy to have you over thought my kids are a bit older. My kids (5 and 3) are both gluten-free though our home is not. We are also dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, banana(DS) and coconut free.