AmantHommes

Important Question (Is Hooters Sauce gluten-free...?)

Rate this topic

Hooters now sales their own jars of Hooters Buffalo Sauce -- I realize eating INSIDE Hooters is extremely dangerous gluten wise, however, based on the ingredient list on the jar, I cannot find anything gluten about it and it only warns against MILK... So please give me your opinions ASAP, as I am making them tonight... I will post the ingredients below;

Ingredients: Butter (pasteurized cream, salt), spices, vinegar, water, salt, soybean oil, cultured whey protein concentrate, maltodextrin, propylene glycol alginate, potassium sorbate (as a preservative), xanthan gum, spice extractives, calcium disodium EDTA (to protect freshness).

Warning: Contains:Milk.

Sounds OK to me. The wing lovers at my house like Franks brand.

Thank you Kareng! They JUST finished cooking, I will let you guys know if anything upsets my celiac disease. Also, I'll have to try the Franks brand -- do they offer a "hot" or "extra hot" version?

Sounds OK to me. The wing lovers at my house like Franks brand.

Thank you Kareng! They JUST finished cooking, I will let you guys know if anything upsets my celiac disease. Also, I'll have to try the Franks brand -- do they offer a "hot" or "extra hot" version?

They offer a bunch of different flavors Xtra Hot is one of them. I always have Franks in the fridge.