sora

New Ice Cream

Rate this topic

Wonder if we will get it in Alberta? I have had basil lemon sorbet but not ice cream. Just love the tart combination. Same with rosemary and thyme sorbet. Sounds maybe more like gelato - gelato flavours actually taste like the real thing. I've probably had gelato 100 times in Italy and my favourites are always the tart puckery flavours such as limone and grapefruit; my husband always goes for chocolate versions.

I used to make ice cream but have stopped because it would be too tempting and make me gain weight which I do not need. Strawberry and Black Pepper is excellent, as is Strawberry Balsamic. Oh, I miss it just thinking about it.

Thank goodness for granitas. I make them each summer and they are far easier on my figure. ;)

Thanks for posting!

Wonder when we will get it in Alberta? I have had basil lemon sorbet but not ice cream. Just love the tart combination. Same with rosemary and thyme sorbet.

Thanks for posting!

You're welcome. I love sorbet and make my own all the time in the summer. My favorite is Lime.

A friend in Calgary called me last night. He said there is a farmers market there that has homemade Chicken pot pies, gluten-free. He said they are so delicious and the best he has ever had. They are now starting to sell them in some grocery stores.

You're welcome. I love sorbet and make my own all the time in the summer. My favorite is Lime.

A friend in Calgary called me last night. He said there is a farmers market there that has homemade Chicken pot pies, gluten-free. He said they are so delicious and the best he has ever had. They are now starting to sell them in some grocery stores.

Do you know the name of the Chicken pot pies? I will keep an eye out for them.

Do you know the name of the Chicken pot pies? I will keep an eye out for them.

No I don't but I will ask him and what store. I'll get back to you.