Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

celiac3270

Updated Silly Yaks Restaurant List

Hi celiac3270,

You sent me a copy of the previous list. Being a newbie at the time (and still struggling now) that list was soooo helpful. I would love a copy of the new one :D

Thanks,

Bette @ bboophsd@earthlink.net

Bette...your's didn't go through. I don't believe, though, that a correct e-mail address can have two at signs (@) in it. And is there a space between the Bette and the @ and then the @ and the subsequent B?

Hi celiac3270,

I can't even get to the web page (url) supplied here the one that starts with f2.. blah blah. I get the page not found thingy.

I can't understand why this happens, I've spoken to the owner of the yahoo group, I do get all their mail and can go to the start page of the silly yaks yahoo group but when I click on the link my adobe opens but stays blank. She said it was because I didn't have the latest version, well I got it and the same thing happens. My adobe works fine for other web sites so I'm not sure what the issue is I open lots of .pdf files.

My address is bailey@cape.com

Thanks, Susan

Bette...your's didn't go through.  I don't believe, though, that a correct e-mail address can have two at signs (@) in it.  And is there a space between the Bette and the @ and then the @ and the subsequent B?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

celiac3270,

ooops :rolleyes: I signed my name Bette then meant to skip a space and write my email address. I ended up putting it all on one line. It is bboophsd@earthlink.net.

Thanks,

Bette

celiac3270, Dahlink, please send me a copy...tcherkate@yahoo.com

celiac3270, you're so awesome to do this. I know it must get tiring, but could I pretty please have a copy as well?

Email is kristen_varney@yahoo.com

Thanks SOOOOOOO much!! MWAH! (That's a kiss!) :D

celiac3270,

Could I also have a new updated list. Thank you. armettaz@msn.com :)