Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

celiac3270

Updated Silly Yaks Restaurant List

i'm desperately in need of a restaurant list. thanks for making it available.

hcdelahunt@yahoo.com

Okay, new restaurant guide list out. It's now 153 pages (320 restaurants long). Compare that with your old guide to see if it's worth updating. If so, please give your e-mail address below. You need Adobe Reader to view it. Uhh...you can also download it from the site if you're a member of the Silly Yaks group (on the Yahoo groups). If you are a member, here's the link to the list, where you can save it and access it offline:

http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/AJYXQzBu7oDV_...8%2C%202005.pdf

Is is possible to still get a copy of this restaurant guide?

please e-mail it to me! I found out I was gluten free, and it's been really hard. I'm a college student, I eat out often, and I do love to cook gluten free food when I have time, but the lack of time is no help. Thank you so much!

-Becca Boo

tamedshark@gmail.com

please e-mail it to me! I found out I was gluten free, and it's been really hard. I'm a college student, I eat out often, and I do love to cook gluten free food when I have time, but the lack of time is no help. Thank you so much!

-Becca Boo

tamedshark@gmail.com

Please be aware that you are responding to a very old thread and a lot of the original posters are probably not even active on the forum any more. Any restaurant list from 2005 is undoubtedly very outdated by now.