Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ninja

Thank You Everyone!

She was. A puppy until the day she died of old age. Oh, by the way, they can also be very stubborn.... Huh?? You talkin' to me????

We have a Bloodhound. We were told that they're very hard to train and don't usually do well in obdience training. There are even horor stories of them acting up when competeing in dog shows. :o

They're also known for eating strange things, and being very protective of their food, and not wanting their feet or ears touched.messed with.

Of course our dog has allergies which means ear cleaning or meds every day. I have to bribe him with meat of some kind. My son's two dogs have to be fed in a different room to prevent an all out brawl.

So far, he hasn't eaten anything weird..that we know of. :blink: I had the door to the sunroom open recently because I was going in and out while cleaning. He tried bringing in a fallen branch he found in the yard. It was longer than the doorway was wide. It was hilarious watching him try to get thing inside!

So far, he hasn't eaten anything weird..that we know of. :blink: I had the door to the sunroom open recently because I was going in and out while cleaning. He tried bringing in a fallen branch he found in the yard. It was longer than the doorway was wide. It was hilarious watching him try to get thing inside!

:lol: :lol: :lol: