stef_the_kicking_cuty

Just Arrived In Warwick, Ri

Rate this topic

Hi there, I'm staying till tomorrow. It's a quick weekend trip with a tournament, and then nighttime finals with Shannon Lee, daughter of Bruce Lee, Hollywood actors Cynthia Rothrock and Don Wilson. If you wanna go for a coffee and chitchat or even see the nighttime show, hit me up.

On my way home now! It was really nice up there. We had an Italian restaurant called Bertucci's right beside our hotel and supposedly they serve glutenfree, but I have not checked that out. I wonder, who knows more about that.

Their kitchen does not have anything separate for cooking the gluten-free food. Counters, ovens, utensils, pans. Even probably AIR is not separate...( think about the flour flying around while making pizza....if you can't picture it, go to a pizza place and watch! ) the food would almost definitely be cross contaminated. No way im eating there.

Well, we wouldn't have had to eat at Bertucci's. We could have gone somewhere else. Nobody answered though, so I didn't have much company anyways. I ended up eating there and I'm fine. Also I am highly sensitive to every little speck and would have reacted right away, if there would have been something in my food.