Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ninja

Appetite Changes?

Yea, the cravings are no fun at all. :angry:

Typically I eat small, frequent meals throughout the day, but I do like to try to stop eating after 8 or 9 PM. This gives my body a few hours to digest before I head to bed.

I got very nauseous and sick the other day which broke the cycle and now I'm back to wishing I didn't need to ever eat. Food just sounds... bad. In a way this is a wonderful break from those cravings. But yea, you bring up a very good point. It's definitely not a good thing to judge your hunger/appetite against "normal" while you are healing... OTOH it is important to document/acknowledge it so that later you might be able to see/detect some patterns (if there are any).

Thank you!

~Laura :)

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

The doctor did 8 biopsy from the top of my throat to the bottom of my stomach....he thought I had H-Hyploi..but I did not. I am beginning to think they are missing my issues. He gave me some pump inhibitors, that's it. I have an appt. with...
    Your doctor would run a blood tests (ask for full celiac panel) and then confirm with endoscopy and biopsy celiac doesn't always show up on endoscopy and sometimes the biopsy is what confirms.  
    How is one tested for Celiac Disease? I have had several endoscopes and the lower part too and none of the doctors have said anything about it. I have BIG issues with bloating, severe pain in my upper chest (under the chest bone), at times...