Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, I'll soon be going gluten-free, and I am wondering what brand names do you personally, find have the BEST products?

I am able to get many brands here, in different places. I could also order online...but you? What are your choices at grocery time?

Gluten-free since St George's Day this year :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I can't have anything processed because of other food allergies but in the past I liked Enjoy Life brand. Their cookies were pretty good. For non-food, I like Dawn Hand Renewal for dishes and Dove Green Tea bar soap. Mahatma rice is a good rice brand. For the people that can have it, Udi's bread and muffins and bagels I hear are good.

I'm sure others will chime in...

I like the Udi's bread. Snyder's gluten free pretzels are good, especially with Kraft Cheddar jar cheese. I like Kinnickinnick premade pizza shells and when I have time Gluten Free Pantry French Bread mix makes a great homemade crust. I shop at Wegmans and since they label their gluten-free stuff I get their store brand a lot but I also trust Kraft and Unilver to label well. Hormel makes some gluten free stuff and I always keep some beef stew on hand for a quick meal and pepperoni for snaking.

I use mostly Garneir hair and skin products.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

I buy Kinnikinnick bread and buns, Glutino doughnuts, Lays chips they have alot of gluten free choices. Any Bob's Red Mill product is really good too.

CANADIAN!