Rate this topic

So, I'll soon be going gluten-free, and I am wondering what brand names do you personally, find have the BEST products?

I am able to get many brands here, in different places. I could also order online...but you? What are your choices at grocery time?

I can't have anything processed because of other food allergies but in the past I liked Enjoy Life brand. Their cookies were pretty good. For non-food, I like Dawn Hand Renewal for dishes and Dove Green Tea bar soap. Mahatma rice is a good rice brand. For the people that can have it, Udi's bread and muffins and bagels I hear are good.

I'm sure others will chime in...

I like the Udi's bread. Snyder's gluten free pretzels are good, especially with Kraft Cheddar jar cheese. I like Kinnickinnick premade pizza shells and when I have time Gluten Free Pantry French Bread mix makes a great homemade crust. I shop at Wegmans and since they label their gluten-free stuff I get their store brand a lot but I also trust Kraft and Unilver to label well. Hormel makes some gluten free stuff and I always keep some beef stew on hand for a quick meal and pepperoni for snaking.

I use mostly Garneir hair and skin products.

I like Tinkyada gluten-free pasta, and Envirokids gluten-free cereal.

I buy Kinnikinnick bread and buns, Glutino doughnuts, Lays chips they have alot of gluten free choices. Any Bob's Red Mill product is really good too.