CarolinaKip

New Planet Gluten Free Beer

Rate this topic

This is a new product for me at my local store. I was excited to see it, but not the price. Has anyone tried this beer? Opinions? They have three different types. Thanks!

I tried one of the 3. Not the raspberry one. It was pretty good but w/ a 4-pack costing more than a 6 of Redbridge, I'd rather have the Redbridge & occasionally splurge on Green's.

Thanks, it's 8.99 for me...They carry Redbridge also (for 7.99 for 6) and that's what I usually get. I was wondering if this was worth a try.

I like the one that comes in the green 6 pack.! Tread lightly it's called.

I'm still gonna try whichever I didn't the 1st time. Let's split up 2 4packs into 2 of each? (Non-raspberry for me)

Ok just checked & it was Off-Grid Pale Ale I had. Remembering now I was expecting to like it more than I did, imagining Sierra Nevada crossed w/ Fat Tire. Liked it more than New Grist anyway.

If you like a hop heavy beer, off the grid is awesome! I always buy one 4pack of off the grid with each 6 pack of new grist /red bridge(quality has it's price, but the beer budget is tight). I enjoyed bitter ( with a pine note) ales prior to my DX, so when I finally found New planets OTG I cleared the shelves at the store. I think I'll go have one now. Cheers.

Thanks all! I don't think I'll go for the Raspberry, but may give the others a try.