kenlove

Wheat Belly Book

Rate this topic

Wheat Belly book's almost a 3 minute video

I got this book from the library. Very interesting..especially when he said that wheat raises your blood sugar faster than eating a spoonful of sugar!

The genetic modification they've done to wheat makes it such a non-healthy food I wonder why all of the nutritionists and Dr.s think it should be such a big part of a healthy diet?

A very interesting read. There are a few people in my life that I wish I could force to read this book. LOL

Thank you very much for posting this, after watching it I went on to find longer videos of a lecture by Dr. Davis (in 2 parts) in which he explains everything in more detail and I've just posted them to my FB wall and also to my sister's wall because our father was a celiac and my sister never took it seriously and fed him wheat whenever he wanted it and as a result he died a very sad death. She now has like at least 2 AI illnesses and all her children are not healthy either, one with digestive issues supposedly diagnosed as "Crohn's Disease". We all need to raise consciousness so this nonsense of GM foods stops! The moment I read years ago that today's wheat is not the wheat "of the Bible" I immediately suspected that was the reason why so many people are now having trouble with it and that video has confirmed it for me.

And, holy cow! Two slices of whole wheat bread have a higher GI index than a Snickers bar! And for years that's what I ate thinking it was "good" for me, yeah right! No wonder I've always dropped weight whenever I stopped eating that c***, even last night a male friend told me at a party "You've lost weight!" I'm not remotely on a weightloss diet, so I had not even noticed although, come think of it, I fit into some clothes I'd not worn for many months and during my last wheat indulgence back in February I quickly gained back 10-15 lbs. I'd lost last year (after I stopped eating wheat once before...). So I feel pretty encouraged thinking that this time I'll continue to lose and achieve my final goal because I "ain't" touching that stuff ever again, so help me God!