raea2002

Stupid!

Rate this topic

I have been Gluten Free for about 6 weeks now. I had put my kids on it as a trial to see if it would help them any. My daughter I didn't notice a thing. My son on the other hand....I think we may have a problem. Hes been eatting gluten now for about 5 days and the past 2 has been HORRIBLE, today the worst! He's been super cranky and gassy, diarreah, yesterday...today he's put me at my whits end and I ate BREAD~! I have a poor feeling about how this is going to end. I kept trying to talk myself out of it when I was making it and before I took my first bit but I couldn't resist! Now I wish I could go to the dr and have them give me a magic pill because I know how this is going to end up.

As for my son, I guess we will go back to Gluten Free.....and give it another trial.

Sorry for my rambling I just needed to VENT!

((hugs))

Relax. There are many people who give in to the temptation or the urge or the frustration and regret it later, but it's not the end of the world.

You're human :) and the good thing is, it will pass. (literally and figuratively)

Drink a lot of water, get back on track and let it go.

The fact that your son has been affected by going back on gluten speaks volumes.

Yup. Most of us fall off the wagon in the beginning. You don't fail if you don't quit. Start again, it gets easier.

As the last two posts above said, in the beginning its easy to give in. I started 2 years ago and have definitely had my ups and downs. When you get stressed its easy to do. Next time you will be stronger.