Conal

Laxatives As A Good Way To Reduce Effects Of Gluten

Rate this topic

Iv'e found usually that after accidentally consuming gluten, it can take up to 10 days before im all good again.

Recently though ive discovered that ive I wait 2-3 days after consumption of gluten and i take lakatives it can clear out the gluten from my bowels and i feel good once more.

If there's any one else with similar expierences to this, Or any other remedys you want to share, please comment.

Conal

Iv'e found usually that after accidentally consuming gluten, it can take up to 10 days before im all good again.

Recently though ive discovered that ive I wait 2-3 days after consumption of gluten and i take lakatives it can clear out the gluten from my bowels and i feel good once more.

If there's any one else with similar expierences to this, Or any other remedys you want to share, please comment.

Conal

My exposure hits me about 24 hour later.

Instead of laxatives, I would suggest lots of water. 75% of the water we intake is absorbed in the small intestines. When it's compromised....well, you know the story...drink more water.

SO we all need to drink lots of water.

For me, laxatives would be redundant! :blink: My intestines send everything thru quickly. Lots of water and plain Greek yogurt makes me feel better. And some Excederin to ward off a migraine.