Christine0125

Michelob Ultra Lite Cider

Rate this topic

It sure looks refreshing! Just looking to get some reviews before I pick some up.

It's brand new so I don't think too many people have even seen it at the store. I haven't. But I will try it when I do.

This was from an article on Monday.

"Starting today, Michelob ULTRA Light Cider will be available nationwide (excluding Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Utah, Wyoming and Oklahoma) in six packs of 12-ounce clear glass bottles."

Hope it's not as sweet as some of the other ciders. I can't seem to handle anything sweet anymore, but most of the gluten-free beer just doesn't do it for me. I have a BBQ this Saturday - might have to pick some up and give it try! Thanks for posting this!

I won't be trying it. I'll be sticking to dedicated gluten-free brewing companies. I had a reaction to Redbridge and looking back it makes perfect sense. How can a major brewing company like Michelob and Budweiser not have cross contamination issues?

I won't be trying it. I'll be sticking to dedicated gluten-free brewing companies. I had a reaction to Redbridge and looking back it makes perfect sense. How can a major brewing company like Michelob and Budweiser not have cross contamination issues?

For one they don't make all the different beers on the same equipment. For all we know, Redbridge isn't even made in the same state as Mich.

Sure they probably make Bud at most or every plant, but I've still never before heard of a Redbridge cc incident.

Some are bothered by the corn in it & of course it's not exactly helpful that no ingredient list is req'd.

It's good to know another cider is available, tho i'd rather see another gluten-free beer. (Not a "deglutened" one! :angry: ) :P

So, I went into my local store today and they not only had this, but the Wallaby's cheese ups! If you haven't tried those you should!

I bought the cider and it was cheaper than woodchuck. 6 pack at 6.99

It taste like the suckers at Halloween, very granny smith apple. Way tart like the suckers, but without the carmel.

It wouldn't be my first choice, I like Woodchuck, but a nice try.